homestead - [Homestead] Healthcare Bill

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Healthcare Bill
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 15:54:36 -0800

Anyone else trying to read this 1018 pages of nonsense? I say nonsense because most of it is the same old, same old of legaleze and Section ABC of Act One Two Three, subparagraph G of blah, blah, blah and "remove 'and' and insert yadda yadda yadda.

So, I'm muddling along. Hey, I'm in the 200 <g> Seems some of the funding is going to come on the backs of Medicare, Medicaid and small hospitals in low-income areas. And he who keeps denying is lying! Not that they actually say that. They say neat stuff like they can't reduce the PPS and DSH payments by more than 2%.

AND, pray tell, why in the world someone in a convo needs marriage counseling? That will be one of the new "services" that will be provided. HELLO! Medicare is supposedly arse deep in debt would you add in something like MARRIAGE counseling?

I have just scratched the surface and those are only two of the many, many, many wanky things I've found in just the first couple of hundred pages!

I think by the time I finish reading this thing I am going to be oh, so angry!

Lynda
The press corp is fact-adverse but very fable friendly.