homestead - Re: [Homestead] Blueberry bushes

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Blueberry bushes
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 10:13:54 EDT

Hi Bev,
I think you have probably reached the end of the production period for
plants that old, if you are really interested in identifying the variety,
you might contact the Univ. of Ga blueberry research facility in Tifton Ga.
they could probably give advice on sprouting from the existing plants as
well. I planted some Tif-blue developed at their facility and have had
great
success. It is a cross of Ga natives and should do well in your area.

Drew

In a message dated 7/25/2009 1:02:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,