homestead - Re: [Homestead] Plant ID

  • From: Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Plant ID
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 14:39:12 -0400

Thanks, that is what I was thinking on the crabgrass, but not sure about the
other. The weed is my goats favorite and they keep it down in the pasture.
It's leaves look like some kind of legume.
Yes, the calves are cute. My niece is still feeding them, I'm surprised she
hasn't gotten bored with that yet. They had the scours so bad, they weren't
moving around much till this week. I'm sure that soon they will be all kinds
of trouble.

Already the goats are scared to death of them, even the LGD won't go near
them. She's never seen a cow. They are all supposed to go in the same
pasture soon.

Rob - Va