homestead - Re: [Homestead] Five Days and Counting

  • From: Marie McHarry <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Five Days and Counting
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 21:38:08 -0500

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 7:16 PM, Lynda <lurine AT com-pair.net> wrote:

> Oh, did I mention this is supposed to continue for another 5-10 days?  This
> is one bizarre year!

]We just went through 4 days of rain (with high straightline winds at
the end for dessert). First it was unseasonally hot; now it's cool
(40s tonight). The foreast predicts gradual warming followed by more
showers. I think I have evolving life forms in the far reaches of the
garden that I've lost to tall grass and weeds.

Marie