homestead - Re: [Homestead] Squash Bugs

  • From: Lisa Kae Van Meter Perry <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Squash Bugs
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 13:38:05 -0400

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 1:19 PM, Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com> wrote:

> How do others deal with squash bugs?

Same as you. Last year I had my youngest son and our live-in client picking
them and dropping 'em in a bucket of water. Ditto for potato bugs. I'm
getting better myself, but still hate 'em like you. The squash bugs are the
worst.

This is my break on a sunny day--back to it.

We got all kinds of rain last week--it's downright tropical here.

Take care.

lkvp