homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hand Pump for Well

  • From: Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hand Pump for Well
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 16:32:17 -0400

I'm thinking it would cost between $1000 and $1400.

I like the idea of connecting it to the to the house water, but in
reality, I'm more concerned with just being able to get water out of
the well in a case of long term power outage, insurance in case of
some total breakdown.

In your case, you'd have to make sure that the outlet from the hand
pump to the connection to your waterline does not freeze.

Rob - Va