homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hand Pump for Well

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hand Pump for Well
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 07:35:42 -0400

Rob; I've been looking for something like that, too. That looks like a nice one, but would cost over $1000 for a deep well. I like the fact that it can be hooked into the pressure tank so the house water could be used normally, but the connection to the house from my well is 5-6' underground (no pit) so I don't know how I would connect it to the house water.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>