homestead - Re: [Homestead] Book Sale

  • From: Lisa Kae Van Meter Perry <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Book Sale
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 15:23:52 -0400

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 3:06 PM, EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:

> For $11, I think I made out like a bandit!
>
> Woohoo! Books and plants to boot!

What great finds! Way to go! Kudos to Ava for reminding you and giving you
some great plants. I love anise hyssop, trying to resurrect ours and also
love homestead purple verbena which I took a chance on last year and planted
outside--it's a perennial in some places. Probably should have kept in pots
and brought inside, but you never know.

Sounds like you've had a heck of an Earth Day. ;)

lkvp