homestead - [Homestead] Spring?

  • From: sjc <indexer AT fairpoint.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Spring?
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 16:45:49 -0400

Rob wrote:
......On a side note I have to wonder where spring is, it was down to 31ยบ Monday night- Tues morning.
OTOH, we're still waiting for snow to melt :-)

I will say much of it is gone. I can see my poor yard in many places, but there is plenty left in the woods.....actually we are glad it is melting slowly rather than as fast as is does some years; this way we get to keep most of it instead of watch it all run down to the Atlantic..

One of these days....

SJ