homestead - Re: [Homestead] Economic survivalists homesteaders

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Economic survivalists homesteaders
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 13:54:37 -0400

It is rather cool here, too. We are not quite that low again-that was right at two weeks ago, but today it is like 50 with a wind that cuts right through you.

I wrote about solar storms on my blog a week or so ago, and lo and behold if the CNN folks didn't copy me<g>-it was the headline story this morning...

Rob wrote:
Nothing really new here, just another mainstream article (sort of) on homesteading.

On a side note I have to wonder where spring is, it was down to 31ยบ Monday night- Tues morning.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net
western WA state

--
"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance."

--Cicero, 55 BC
http://erthnsky.blogspot.com/