homestead - Re: [Homestead] SJ in ME

  • From: Marie McHarry <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] SJ in ME
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 21:29:45 -0500

I have great admiration and respect for both orthopedic surgeons and
physical therapists. They both will make you hurt, but if you do what
they tell you the results can be fantastic.

I'm happy (and sad) at your story. It's great that you got such
wonderful results, and a crime that they were delayed so long.

Marie