homestead - Re: [Homestead] Seed Co's Owned by Monsanto

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Seed Co's Owned by Monsanto
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 07:41:41 -0400

Unreal, and untrue. It sounds to me more like a list of seed companies NOT owned by Monsanto. Many of the companies listed are owned by Jung's. Some are independent or family-owned. Johnny's is employee-owned; I've bought from and gotten Johnny's newsletter for years; they will be one of the LAST companies to fall to Monsanto..

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Leslie" <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>