homestead - Re: [Homestead] Small Farm Renaissance

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Small Farm Renaissance
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 08:00:32 -0400

Oh, I wish this was true. Between NAIS and HR 875, small farms could be put out of business. NAIS makes having livestock too expensive, and HR 875 is a Monsanto-sponsored nightmare that sets up a whole new government agency to be the Food Police. I've been marketing farm products for 6 years now, but if these regulations go through, I can't afford it anymore.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandra Carrillo" <sanricov.2 AT gmail.com>