homestead - Re: [Homestead] 40 acres Moses Lake WA

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] 40 acres Moses Lake WA
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 08:43:12 -0800

High desert, not much water. We have some friends up there that raise horses and have been up there a few times. Who ever took the pictures took them during that 30 day period right after the spring rains cause that's not how it normally looks.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob" <becida AT comcast.net>

I heard about this on the radio this afternoon, 40 acres by Moses
Lake Washington, $30k, the first URL quotes a lower price and the
second URL quotes what I heard on the radio.

http://www.americanlandandranches.com/AmericanLandandRanches/eagle-springs/eagle-springs.html

and here it is again with a different price
http://www.therealestatehomeguide.com/specials/?specialid=38

I'm passing this info on as there might be someone interested in this
but it does strike me as odd.

You now know as much as I do about this.

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State, USA