homestead - Re: [Homestead] 40 acres Moses Lake WA

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] 40 acres Moses Lake WA
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 08:56:49 -0400

I spent the night at Moses Lake. Pretty lake, not much else around. I
would have the soil and water tested for carcinogens, pesticides and
herbicides before buying there. There is a LOT of farming in that area.

Rob wrote:
I heard about this on the radio this afternoon, 40 acres by Moses Lake Washington, $30k, the first URL quotes a lower price and the second URL quotes what I heard on the radio.

http://www.americanlandandranches.com/AmericanLandandRanches/eagle-springs/eagle-springs.html

and here it is again with a different price http://www.therealestatehomeguide.com/specials/?specialid=38

I'm passing this info on as there might be someone interested in this
but it does strike me as odd.

You now know as much as I do about this.

Rob

becida AT comcast.net Western Washington State, USA