homestead - Re: [Homestead] fry bread! (and adding Sepp Holzer)

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] fry bread! (and adding Sepp Holzer)
  • Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 20:17:41 -0500

Rebecca in the Great Northwest wrote:

onto another subject, anybody here use Sepp Holzer's method of
gardening?

I had not, but I am familiar with permaculture and growing the appropriate crop in the appropriate location, etc. I went to the website and it does look quite interesting. I will look into it in more detail later. Thanks for mentioning that...always interesting and informative to see how someone else is doing things, especially when they have a 30 year history of success.

--
I am having an out-of-money experience.
http://erthnsky.blogspot.com/