homestead - Re: [Homestead] Stupid dog is very sick

  • From: Lisa Kae Van Meter Perry <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Stupid dog is very sick
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 10:06:29 -0500

Sorry to hear of your dog, Bob. We had a female Border Collie (came w/ the
farm in '00), she had epilepsy thus we administered pills 2x a day until she
passed in '01. Still miss her. I love her replacement, Sweet Pea, acquired
in '04 though she's not as 'with it' as the first dog. This second dog might
be (don't want to jinx her!) finally (!) catching at nearly five years of
age that she does not have to bark all night long at every deer, possum,
etc. She's showing progress. Either that or trying to get on my good
side--she likes the biscuit reward. ;)

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 8:51 PM, Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com> wrote:

> Dogs are right up there with people to me, sometimes ahead of them.

Amen.

lkvp