homestead - Re: [Homestead] Stupid dog is very sick

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Stupid dog is very sick
  • Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 13:19:02 -0500

bobf wrote:
This is going to be one of those weeks. Yesterday, dog kept having
something wife called somthing -dictal, after new seizures. To me,
it looks like a stroke, but wife said connected to her seiazures, and
definitiely neurological. Can't imagine one of the neighbors mean
enough (or suicidal, either) to poison her for her yapping. Wife
taking her to animal hospital about daylight,

I'm sorry to hear of your babies' illness. You did not mention how old she is, but dogs can have strokes, too. Epilepsy is also common in dogs that are midlife and beyond. Like you, I hope there is nothing sinister about it. I know she means a lot to you. You have talked more about your dog than you have any other personal thing. I am sorry and I hope there is a happy ending here.

Bev

--
I am having an out-of-money experience.
http://erthnsky.blogspot.com/