homestead - [Homestead] Stupid dog is very sick

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Stupid dog is very sick
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 05:26:47 -0800 (PST)

This is going to be one of those weeks. Yesterday, dog kept having something
wife called somthing -dictal, after new seizures. To me, it looks like a
stroke, but wife said connected to her seiazures, and definitiely
neurological. Can't imagine one of the neighbors mean enough (or suicidal,
either) to poison her for her yapping. Wife taking her to animal hospital
about daylight,

She doen't seem to be in any pain, but has patterned rigid clutches when you
pick her up; she had a urinary accident on the sofa -- that has never
happened before. Would not walk to go outside this am. Had to pick her up &
carry her out, but she did pee. She won't bark, growl, nothuing.

She's walking, but awkward and as little as possible. She is un-coordinated,
but still picked up a tennis ball and carried it back in the wolf cage.

I swear, If we have to put her down, I'm going to quit taking all of my meds
so I can throw a month long drunk . Dammit, and my mother is flying in in a
few days. AIG, and Europe are on the brink, March is goig to be a bad, bad
mo0nth.

Wife said if the stupid dog can rehab out of this, probably daily phenobarb
for her from now on, should have gotten a damn mutt intead of a purebred.

AM losing much of it's fun without yapping stupid dog...............