homestead - [Homestead] Economic survival story

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Economic survival story
  • Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 10:20:56 -0500

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/02/26/economy.survivor.farm/index.html

After a job loss, this couple was nearly homeless, so they moved from
the city to the country. So, the jobless are coming, not with guns, but
with silver bullets (Airstreams).<g>

"We're not going to lie to you and say everything is hunky dory,"
Wright says. "It's hard being out here." "I feel like a fish out of
water," Bird added. "I'm so out of my element."

As I read the first part of this story, I kept saying "poor babies" to
myself. By the end, I was a bit more 'tolerant'.

--
I am having an out-of-money experience.
EarthNSky Farm, Northwest Georgia, USA