homestead - Re: [Homestead] Age of Aquarius

  • From: Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Age of Aquarius
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 15:23:00 -0500

The archives do work. It helps if you have the date and subject going
in :>) (I can't believe I added a post "Obama's accent" to the fray
back then. I must have been stirring up trouble :>)

I see, so now. Is Saturday the dawning of a new age? I wonder if Obama
will sign the "Stimulus" Package that day or even Monday will this be
one of the political pacesetters for the new age?

Rob - Va