homestead - Re: [Homestead] Age of Aquarius

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Age of Aquarius
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 10:44:26 -0800 (PST)

You're always right Rob. but Crystal left for a job back East after she
finished graduate school. I'm too old right now to look for another to fill
my 'mind's liberation' or any other liberation. Maybe I'll feel younger in a
month or so and can skulk around for another youthful 'mind's liberator' who
needs someone to help with her rent ;-)

--- On Thu, 2/12/09, Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com> wrote:

Now Bob, you need some "Mystic crystal revelation" to get to your
"mind's true liberation" :>)