homestead - Re: [Homestead] Age of Aquarius

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Age of Aquarius
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 13:46:30 -0500

I posted the answer to your question a few months ago. Look in the archives...November 13, 2008,,,,subject is The Dawning of an Age.

Bev

Robert Walton wrote:
Here's all the lyrics (had too look them up). My question is why did
they sing this is the dawning of the ago of Aquarius so long before
the dawning?

Rob - Va

When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars

This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius

--
"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race"

~ Calvin Coolidge