homestead - Re: [Homestead] Snow

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Snow
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 00:08:40 -0800

Well, our snow depth is climbing up to 12" and it is still snowing.

Sure hope you don't get a tornado or even the nasty whippy winds that sometimes hit areas around tornado country.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>

Zee weather, she is changin'.

In the last two weeks, we've had everything except an ice storm (G*d,
if you're listening, that is not a request). Today we hit the high
60s, and Friday 4 inches of snow is predicted. And, oh yeah, when
Oklahoma and Arkansas get tornades, we often do too.

Marie, wading through a couple of inches of mud over several inches of
frozen soil