homestead - [Homestead] A Promising New Political Party

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] A Promising New Political Party
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 02:32:35 -0800 (PST)

Though a libertarian, I have not fit in with the Libertarian Party as a
political entity. Today, I think I have found a party with which I could
have few arguments. They even have a superior website to the two mainstream
parties. Sage told me yesterday to believe in 'hope', she was right; look
what I have found ...................

http://www.maybelogic.com/gunsanddopeparty/

  • [Homestead] A Promising New Political Party, bobf, 02/05/2009