homestead - Re: [Homestead] Gran d Slam Breakfast - today only- f ree

  • From: Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Gran d Slam Breakfast - today only- f ree
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 15:42:44 -0500

Sometimes free food is best dreamed of... I've been making granola and
have gotten hooked on it. It's my tonic. Oats, flax meal, wheat germ,
nuts.

Omelet sounds good. I've been inundated by eggs, feeding extras to the
pigs. I should start making them.

Niece asked me why give the eggs to the pigs instead of giving to
people. Told her the pigs thank me.

Rob - Va