homestead - Re: [Homestead] Gran d Slam Breakfast - today only- f ree

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Gran d Slam Breakfast - today only- f ree
  • Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 14:11:23 -0500

There used to be one here in town out by the interstate, but closed when
that hotel closed. Now, my closest one is 50 miles away up in Cleveland
TN. :(
Dennys.....what memories I have... :)

Lynn Wigglesworth wrote:
The nearest Denny's is about 60 miles away. :-( I would have liked a
free breakfast.

Lynn Wigglesworth Tioga Co. PA

--
"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will
not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius

~ Calvin Coolidge