homestead - Re: [Homestead] Looking for a partner?

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Looking for a partner?
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 17:53:48 -0500

Sage; In your experience, does one person give up their home and move in with the other, or do they find a new place together? At my age (53) I and most men I meet (on-line, mostly) are very rooted to our homesteads, and no one is likely to move...hard to get together that way.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sage Austin | Eureka! Design" <eureka AT hctc.net>