homestead - Re: [Homestead] Left-handed Presidents

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Left-handed Presidents
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 19:34:57 EST

Not over-represented.
You are the creative ones.
My second son, now 44, was not allowed to do his homework because he was
left-handed, and his father thought it was...wrong (or gay, or moronic, etc.
-
your choice). If he couldn't write right-handed, he was punished.
The kid grew up to be a helluva(n) artist. Designed, off the top of his
head, a lovely wrought-iron double-drive gate that was later installed at the

home of a Beverly Hills client.
Unfortunately, now, he's using his talents to create tattoos on the nasty
bodies of ne'er-do-well's somewhere in the Central Valley.
My step-daughter's fiance suffered the same fate. Went to work for Parks and
Recreation - wanted to be a landscape designer. He was 'shunned' (I guess
because he planted stuff with his left hand) and their marriage never came to

be.
However, revenge is sweet. They (and I) were blessed with a beautiful baby
boy who...is left-handed!
Pity, though...I don't know where any of them are now.
Sandy
Mid-Mojave
Not left-handed.

In a message dated 1/23/2009 3:30:41 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,