homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hello from Montana

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: outwest4us AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hello from Montana
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 09:36:03 -0800 (PST)

Hi and welcome, Rene'. I love Montana; have relatives there, but it has been
a long time since I visited. Yellowstone is like Eden . I would love to
live in a place like Montana; 'But', it is waaaay too cold , for me, in the
winter. Please feel free to share any stories, observations, Montana ideals,