homestead - Re: [Homestead] "Little Beach Homestead"

  • From: Cathy <goosecreekfarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] "Little Beach Homestead"
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 23:18:11 -0500

Thanks, Bob. I'll take a look.

I've read a few blog posts that were informative, and this one may be
great. As a whole, somehow, the social networking and blog things just
don't resonate with me. I don't know,... I did personal websites, IM, chat,
email lists, forums/bulletin boards...they all made sense to me. I just
don't get blogs or the whole Myspace phenomenon.

Cathy