homestead - Re: [Homestead] Random thoughts, Lynn's animal castrating dates

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Random thoughts, Lynn's animal castrating dates
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 16:53:06 -0800 (PST)

Lynn, you didn't look through the site, did you? One was called something
like "for farmers only". -- I just went back and looked it up :

"- FarmersOnly.com is an online dating-type site that caters to: "Farmers,
Ranchers, Ag Students and all of Agriculture, Horse, Livestock Owners and all
Animal Lovers
Cowboys, Cowgirls, Rodeo Fans and Country Wannabes"

JW Rawles is a well known survivalist, but he attracts a lot of people who
are not necessarrily survivalists, but exchange different types information,
including preparedness information -- it is a strange medium. Anyway, I just
noticed it and saw the part about farmers. I meant no