homestead - Re: [Homestead] Freedom Rangers

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Freedom Rangers
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 00:55:50 -0500

Refresh my memory...how old are these birds and about how much do they weigh? What do they look like?
We went to the Moyers Hatchery site and looked at the K22's...not sure what we want to do yet.
Karen...if you are there...a question...is the Dark Cornish breed the same Cornish of the 'Cornish cross'/Giant cornish...are those birds the product of a cross between a Dark Cornish rooster and maybe a White Rock or something similar? If so, is there some reason why it would not make sense to have a Dark Cornish mating pair/rooster?
Lisa, if you could somehow take a picture of these birds, I would LOVE to see them. I am extremely interested.

Bev