homestead - Re: [Homestead] A TF running out of forms

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A TF running out of forms
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 13:28:10 -0500

DH said that he remembers the same thing happening before y2k...that som many were buying guns that they ran out of forms. I hope the end result this time will be just as benign.

Lynn Wigglesworth wrote:
Somehow, the thought of more people with more guns doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling. I'm just an old 'peace and love' hippy.

Lynn Wigglesworth

----- Original Message ----- From: "bobf" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

As a result of an unprecedented increase in demand for ATF Forms 4473 (5300.9) Part I Revised August 2008, inventory of the form at the ATF Distribution Center is running low.

--
"The world is my country, all mankind are my
brethren, and to do good is my religion."