homestead - Re: [Homestead] Atlas Shrugged - Fiction to fact in 52 years

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Atlas Shrugged - Fiction to fact in 52 years
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 10:37:23 EST

> >Under Rand's philosophy, wealthy isn't about acquiring dollars. It is
> about honest production. Production at every level.

It's the difference between producers and ass-sitters. The trouble now of
days is that so few people actually produce anything that we have come to
view
most ass-sitting as production. People to trade stocks, advise investors,
coordiate this, pontificate about that, etc. have come to view themselves as
producing something when they most decidedly do not.

James