homestead - Re: [Homestead] Draft Horse

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Draft Horse
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 16:49:04 -0700

On Jan 7, 2009, at 3:11 PM, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

Because of an information system I wrote and marketed some years back, I had
occasion to do business with a LOT of horse people. A LOT. Then I married
one. And I've been regaled with even more of them ever since. They whole
bunch of them are friggin' insane. Certifiable. Worlds without end, amen!

Psst! James, you just called Denise insane.