homestead - Re: [Homestead] A white House garden

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A white House garden
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 10:35:23 -0800

Oh, I'm sure he must know someone in Chicago who has connections with Monsanto <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>

Sounds like a waste to me. If Obama were to have a garden, he'd probably
form a committee to decide what to grow, and hire someone at a high salary
to weed it. A garden has to be someone's personal passion or it doesn't
work, and he doesn't strike me as the gardening type.