homestead - Re: [Homestead] The weirdest thing

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The weirdest thing
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 07:50:38 -0700

On Jan 6, 2009, at 5:02 PM, bobf wrote:

I've thought of that Gene. Why couldn't they make a case hardened camera eye on a drill shaft that doesn't cost a fortune. They have them in the oilfields, but much too large and expensive.

I envision a miniature version sonar.

p.s. Somehow, I missed, earlier, when you said that you turned 73 today. I just saw Lisa's post to you. You don't come across as 'old' on this list; I hope you don't feel old. Not too long ago 73 was a year beyond life expectancy for a man in the U.S., but you are apparently healthy. You have good reason to celebrate and be happy. Good for you......

Thanks, Bob. I take full responsibility for my health, so of course I also take full credit.