homestead - Re: [Homestead] The telegraph operator

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The telegraph operator
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 13:10:47 EST

> >Not that I underestimate Governor B's ability to cause total meltdown.

Or inability to prevent one!

There will always be editors, but by the gods what passes for edited now of
days makes me think my cat could do it! You, as an editor, might find
yourself
amongst strange bedfellows. If you don't already.

Bureaucrats are indeed always employed. But when times and circumstances
change, bureaucrats change as well. Many times it is not the same
bureaucrats,
although one hardly notices.

James