homestead - Re: [Homestead] Survival Dentistry

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Survival Dentistry
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 18:42:23 -0800 (PST)

I have crowns (from an auto wreck), they have only been replaced once, and I
have no problems with them. BUT, MY WIFE HAS HAD TO REPLACE ONE PARTICULAR
CROWN (THE SAME ONE) FOUR TIMES IN THE PAST FIFTEEN YEARS.
*** Please excuse the caps, I didn't know caps was on and I don't feel like
re-writing--. My MIL also had a crown that had to be replaced several times.
There is not a warranty with crowns, and as you know, they aren't cheap, and
dental insurance is almost worthless. Thanks for the info. Now where can I
get percs for tooth pain ;-) ........