homestead - Re: [Homestead] post replies

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] post replies
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 15:42:32 -0800 (PST)

I checked Cathy, my options seem to be right; maybe I jusyt need to remember
to 'erase' the first name in my reply and 'only' have the homestead list
address. I thought I had tried that before to no avail, but I will try

And, it isn't jusy me. If I didn't add the homestead list , over half of my
'outgoing' mail would only go to the person's private address.