homestead - Re: [Homestead] post replies

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] post replies
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 16:27:58 -0800

Boy, you must have a LOT of time on your hands if you could even think of listing all the dumb things Teflon has planned before even taking office <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

I use classic and there are too many easier ways to aggravate people than to mess with something like email of which I know little. If I wanted to aggravate, I'd start listing all of the outright dumb things BO has planned before evn taking office and I might pay ADM or Monsanto a compliment. That is thwe surefire way to aggravate <g>