homestead - Re: [Homestead] Beer making basics - Gene?

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Beer making basics - Gene?
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 08:53:15 -0500

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 10:33 PM, Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com> wrote:

> Lisa, thanks for the thought, but James is your man. He recently
> posted two that I saved and if he can't find and repost, I will.

I found James' archived post about the origin of p's and q's (very
interesting), forgot about that and it was just written on the 8th (!) which
seems like at least a month ago, but it didn't discuss beer making per se or
share a favorite recipe. I'll defer to the book unless you have any pointers
or your favorite recipe to share (an ale, perhaps?).

Thank you.

lkvp