homestead - Re: [Homestead] Beer making basics - Gene?

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Beer making basics - Gene?
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 20:33:07 -0700

On Dec 16, 2008, at 6:43 PM, Lisa K.V. Perry wrote:

Hey,
I'm planning to get my husband the basics to make his first batch of home
brew. We have a book, just wondering through your experience, if you've
found a particular no-fail (or close to it) recipe or certain ingredients
you would not be without. He likes most varieties of beer except for the
fruit type you sometimes see in summer or for Oktoberfest's.

Would have sent this to you personally, but perhaps others are also
interested.

Lisa, thanks for the thought, but James is your man. He recently posted two that I saved and if he can't find and repost, I will.