homestead - Re: [Homestead] Such a Sense of Urgency...

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Such a Sense of Urgency...
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 11:43:51 -0800 (PST)

Or social anxiety, social dis-order, or in acute and chonic state:
agoraphobia. Much about which to read from different authorities as Bev
indicates. Never let anyone tell you that anxiety is not real or pertinent.
There is educated disagreement on the cause and remedy; but only ignorance
denies the existence itself..................