homestead - Re: [Homestead] bev - Potato Q - and Sage

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] bev - Potato Q - and Sage
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 21:36:31 -0800 (PST)

Wait, you are saying that when the potato plant gets about 1 foot tall, to
stack another tire ON TOP? of the first tire,,,, like the Michelin Man look?
I would never have guessed that one.

Will potatos be growing up the whole inside area?  Potatos is one plant I
don't recall seeing, although my mom says they were out there.... wasn't my
job to dig them up, so no memory of that..........  Sounds l like I'll have
to drive to the town dump and get some extra tires....