homestead - [Homestead] Today's Phoenix G * n Sh* w

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Today's Phoenix G * n Sh* w
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 15:44:04 -0800 (PST)

Well, I spent a bit over four hours at one of the largest shows of its sort
in the country. I will guess that a several million dollars changed hands
today. Tens of thousands of every type of person imaginable, except for
broke people; because the prices were 'high', i'll bet some people left broke.

BO and the Dems are scaring the h*ll out of everyone, evidently. Small
caliber magazines that would have sold for $14.95 in September were selling
for $59.95 and up, today, amd dealers were selling out . Bricks of
ammunition have quadrupled in price, some you couldn't find, at any price.
Cheap Romanian made A K 4 - 7 s that would have sold for $345.00 six months
ago were selling from $1295.00 to over $2000.00, and people 'were' buying.

I will not put on paper what I bought, but I did buy one high dollar, high
quality 'tool' at a very reasonable price and also, some assorted
accessories -- Including 3 pounds of home-made fudge ( I love fudge).

Frackin A T - F was all over the place, and most, I'm sure were undercover,
so goodness knows how many were there. If you asked a simple question, the
dealers scrutinized you trying to figure if you were a f*d or a snitch.

Frackin Intimidation, sure and plain; intimidation of the citizenry. Next,
they will be in the bookstores, scoping out what you are readin (they are
already in the libraries)

Anotrher show in janurary, the weekend of the inanuageration..............