homestead - Re: [Homestead] Lakota Tribe

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Lynda <lurine AT softcom.net>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Lakota Tribe
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 15:29:00 -0800 (PST)

Thank's Lynda. As far as the stories go, Crazy Horse is the kind of Indian I
think I would have most closely tried to emaulate had I been an Indian in his
time (unless there is butchery of children of which I am not aware).

I don't know which part of the Lakota Tribe is getting all of the good
Libertarian press. I 'll have to read more