homestead - Re: [Homestead] 'A 'Sign" of the times

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] 'A 'Sign" of the times
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 14:46:35 -0500

Lynn, I don't know how you do it, but there has to be a way for someone with your credentials to get a "distance" job; proofreading; research, etc. Maybe someone like Marie could >advise you? ......................

Marie sent me a link to a Copywritting list, but so far I haven't figured out how to get a job from it. I used to do freelance technical writing, and enjoyed it. I worked for 3 companies, but all are now out of business. I've thought of writing for homesteading-type magazines, but they either don't pay at all, or pay very little, and I have a very limited area of expertise about which I could write.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA