homestead - Re: [Homestead] You think they won't tax yourhomestead...............

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] You think they won't tax yourhomestead...............
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 06:26:58 -0800 (PST)

When you have nine or so (you've told me how you get the steer calves from
dairy farms), do they all become ready for butchering about the same time.
Do you sell them through a 'sale pen' (livestock auction) , OR, do you sale
them live and have them delivered live to the butcher, you gives the meat to
the customer? I'm conffused about the logistics